PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
Packet Pick-Up takes place at The University of Texas at Austin at Gregory Gym. Gregory Gym is located at 2101 Speedway. Maps and self-pay parking information can be found here.
Schedule: April 3-4 (1:00-7:00PM) / April 5-7 (10:00AM-7:00PM)
What you need to bring: Your Eventbrite registration confirmation.
Can't find your confirmation email? Find tips on how to retrieve them here.
What your race packet includes: This year's participant tee, bib, safety pins, and Honest Sport (compliments of Honest Tea) to keep you hydrated in the final stretch of your training.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Picking up packets for others? Make sure you have their registration confirmation emails as well so that you can get their bibs and tees.
Need to switch courses?
If switching to the 5K, you can switch when you pick up your bib at Packet Pick-Up, just keep in mind that no refunds will be issued for the price difference.
If switching to the 10K, please switch before you head to Packet Pick-up following these instructions:
1. Retrieve your Eventbrite registration online
2. Click on “Tickets”
3. Select your Longhorn Run Ticket
4. Click “Transfer” (top right)
5. Click “Change Registration Type”
6. It wil prompt you to select the ticket type, and then verify your registration details and enter payment information for the price difference.
Need to park during Packet Pick-Up?
There are limited parking meters on San Jacinto Blvd. and 21st. Street. Please read all signs carefully, Longhorn Run is not responsible for any parking tickets. You may also opt to park at a self-pay UT garage. Brazos Garage is located within three blocks from Gregory Gym.
TIPS FROM OUR TEAM
- Beat the rush, swing by to get your packet early in the week!
- If you have an Apple device, add your confirmation email to Apple Wallet/Passbook for easy reference. Click here to learn how.
- Get excited for race day with us, show us how you're getting ready on social media using #WERUNUT